Learn how to create star trails using a variety of free and low cost tools.
What You'll Learn
- Equipment recommendations.
- Camera settings for shooting star trails
- Recommended workflow
- What "Stacking Is"
- How to create star trail images using free tools - StarStax (free)
- How Moonlight affects your shot(s).
- Some sneaky processing tips
- How to overcome some common problems
- How to do Advanced Processing using the StarCircleAcademy Stacking Action(s).
- Links to great resources
- You can ask questions and get answersduring this event
What Should I Already Know?
This webinar is not a beginner’s guide to night photography. You really don’t need to know much at all about star or night photography, but it sure helps to have at least attempted some night photography.