IMPORTANT NOTE: There is no way to directly import these PDFs into an iPad/iPhone or tablet device. You must download them onto a “real” computer to import into e.g. iBooks. If you attempt to view a purchase of the pdf/notes it will consume one of your limited download allowances.
So why are you asking for payment for notes on a "free" event? Good question. First it's free to YOU, but we have to pay for the website, storage, and the cost of hosting the webinar. And we feel that the compilation of notes took days (and days) of time and are worth something.
In short, for about the cost of a fancy coffee you help us keep the server running, and the webinar hosting funded. We appreciate your support!
Last updated May 4. 2019!
- Workflow Tips
- Adobe Camera Raw (ACR = LR, PS, PSE) Tricks
- Turn down Milky Way noise and turn UP the wonder (PS, plugin)
- The "Dust" Technique for Creating Star Masks (PS)
- Three time saving features of CS6
- Luminosity masks - targeting those adjustments. (PS) - going farther.
- Batching in Adobe Bridge
Want Tips on Creating Star Trails?
Get the notes for Free by Joining our Email List
Or if you don’t want to join the email list, you can buy the notes now for $1. Just fill out this form and submit it! You’ll get copious notes in PDF format with references, examples and links to get you started. These notes are also included with the Advanced Stacking Action. You will need a PDF reader (Adobe Reader recommended) to view the notes. NOTE: Double check your email address. If you mis-enter your address you’ll get nothing!
Click Below to Continue Shopping for
- Videos – Instructional Videos
- Photoshop Add-ons/li>
- FREE Webinar !
- Webinars (at Events.StarcircleAcademy.com)
- Workshops and Field Expeditions (at Events.StarcircleAcademy.com)